Global Mindset Excellence
Are you trading internationally, exporting, importing or both?
Without a Global Mindset your productivity and profits might be on the line!
Leading, managing, marketing and working internationally offers both exciting challenges and potential pitfalls.
What is Global Mindset?
A Global Mindset combines an openness to and awareness of diversity across cultures and markets with a propensity and ability to see common patterns across countries and markets.
In a company with a global mindset, people view cultural and geographic diversity as opportunities to exploit and are prepared to adopt successful practices and good ideas wherever they come from. The twin forces of ideological change and technology revolution are making globalisation one of the most important issues facing companies today. As such, cultivating a global mindset is a prerequisite to becoming a global company. (Financial Times)
If you have international clients, multi-cultural staff, manage, market and sell across cultures
My Global Mindset Excellence Programme can help you and your teams:
- Develop A Global Mindset
- Work effectively in multicultural teams
- Manage virtually across cultures to get excellent results
- Market, sell and offer porducts and services successfully to international customers
- Early mover: The advantage of identifying emerging opportunities early on
- Trade-offs: Greater sophistication and a more fine-grained analysis between local adaption and global standardization
- Best practices: More rapid and efficient sharing of best practices across subsidiaries
- New products: Faster rollout of new product concepts and technologies
- Coordination: Smoother coordination of complementary activities across borders.
Find out more…
If you are seeking business success in international trading relations, or have senior managers, executives or team members who need to appreciate cultural differences and resolve communication challenges constructively, I can help.
Call me on 07958 629220 or email marina@bizz buzz.co.uk