Coaching is the most effective way to create sustainable change enabling people to perform way beyond their own expectations. Coaching brings about clarity, commitment, action, growth and change.
A coach helps you to see your game from a different angle: whether its your personal, professional or your business game. And this perspective helps you to make small improvements that give you the edge over your competitors.
In today’s competitive business environment outstanding performance is essential for success. There is a growing recognition that business results are largely imputable to employee performance.
“Coaching is a development method rooted in improving performance through the introduction of new knowledge, skills, and behaviours.”
Coaching works at the heart of employee performance and brings about sustainable behavioural changes which improve individual and organisational performance. Coaching is proven to deliver results. Training alone increases productivity by 22%, but when combined with coaching it increases productivity by up to 88% (Source: International Personnel Management Association).
Coaching can be used to:
- Explore motivation and career strategy
- Identify and overcome limiting patterns of behaviour
- Learn and integrate new skills and gain knowledge
- Increase confidence and competence
- Improve communication and interpersonal skills
- Improve management of emotions and conflict in the workplace